The wedding night is edging closer, and you are looking for the perfect little number to up the tempo. Your wedding plans for the big day are all in order yet what about the undergarments? These can be the fundamentals on which our perfect dress rests. A bra that is too big or too small can totally throw off your wedding bliss focus. Many steer clear of this wedding lingerie topic and leave it up to the brides to fumble in the darkness. Here’s an open and honest look at what can serve you up a dish of delicious wedding night passion…
The bra under your wedding dress:
- Choose a bra that fits right, that highlights you as perky and proportionate. The best way to guarantee a great fitting bra is to get yourself fitted by a specialist.
- The lower your bra at the back, the more of an uplifting effect you’ll have in the front. If you require plenty of support then adjust the straps so that it sits low. If you don’t need as much support then adjust the bra so that it sits higher. Look at yourself in the mirror, silence the inner critic, and you will easily see that which best fits.
- A bra fresh from the store will be naturally taunt. It should fit super snug on you even in its loosest clasp. Remember that like a good shoe, a good bra will take some time to be worn in, and pretty soon you’ll have yourself a ‘second skin’ that looks and feels great.
- If your dress is strapless, ensure your bra fits well. Rather than being too big you want a bra that fits snug and doesn’t require you to constantly lift it up.
- Choose a strapless bra with silicone grips along the side.
- For bigger busts, it is imperative to find a bra that prevents the ‘cup that spilleth over’. A common thread in bigger busts is to find a bra that is a couple sizes too small. This, however, is a most unnatural way to enhance your delightful bosom. Bras that are deeper than they are wide will provide you with the perfect elevation without over spilling. Find a bra that fits and wear it like a goddess.
- Have wedding gown with only one shoulder strap or a low back? Find a comfortable bra that can be converted into a one strap or strapless. There are even adhesive backless bras that stick to your skin if your wedding dress is designed in such a way that you can’t wear a normal bra. Do not let your undergarments prevent you from having your dream wedding dress- there are so many options for bras that you can have endless opportunity and fun to in in this area of female expertise.
Lastly, but certainly not the least:
Don’t rely on your wedding lingerie, dress, hair or anything of that sort to make or break your wedding ceremony. Remember the essence of why you are getting married to this person you love. This will give you a sparkle and glow unparalleled to any makeup quick fix. A sexy woman is a woman comfortable in knowing who she is.