To make your wedding perfect, a good venue and one that is well decorated will do. It is here that your guests are able to see your creativity and sense of style. Theme is also another determinant that really contributes on the same.
1. Theme: There are many things linked up to this and taking your time to decide and getting ideas from pals and family will help you come up with a great idea.
- a. The menu is partly one of the things you should consider in terms of the themes. In Africa, we have many cultures and depending on the culture, you will know what to prepare for your guests and be pleased. Ensure you have a good cateress to cater for anything you need concerning the food and menu.
- b.The decor, flowers and even table clothes should at least match the theme of the day to make it look fabulous.You can ensure the flowers and décor used are of the same color or compliment the theme of the day.
- c.Stick to the budget even when making your venue perfect. You can give the task to a professional who will be able to match the colors and advise you on the best lighting. Your wedding venue can either be indoor or outdoor.
- a. You can decide to hire a band for your day although you have to be certain that they are experienced. They should be insured and certified to do that. Checking on their customers reviews could also be a great idea.
- b.In case you want to inculcate music in your wedding venue, a wedding band will be cheaper and more convenient than an entertainment agency.
- c.The guests who come to the venue are also a determinant on which music will fit best .In case there are more old people, a certain type of music will be best depending on the specific community.
3. Master of ceremony: Having one in your venue will help things go as planned and lively
- a. Having one will make everything flow smoothly according to the program avoiding confusion among guests making the whole venue disorganized. He will assist in ensuring he maintains the set time to avoid guests getting bored of long speeches deserting the venue.
- b.A well set venue plus a good master of ceremony that encourages laughter will keep the guests entertained making them stay longer.
4. Site you choose: The place you choose for the venue is a determining factor of how it will be.
- a. Choose a site that you and your spouse are comfortable with and have been there before. A natural surrounding with flowers, trees and kempt grass will work magic if the venue is an out door one.
- b.Choosing a venue that is out of town will save you a lot of disruptions or even uninvited guests. Lot of uninvited persons will make the place so crowded making even some of your guests lack seats making the whole thing look disorganized.