You want to be the prettiest on your wedding day and you deserve it. You know the importance of hairstyle. Your hairstyle is your image, your personality. It speaks a lot and has to be a perfect match with your dresses. A cut, a style speaks of the person and contribute a lot in making, adjusting a fashionable image. Thus, the hairstyle depends on your face shape, dress (This is even more true and important now that you are getting married). Added to these, your bridal hairstyle should definitely take into consideration your chosen wedding formula.
5 tips in choosing a wedding hairstyle
- Select a standard wedding formula and adapt your hairstyle, e.g.: romantic, modern, traditional, beach, natural, classic, casual, boho, vintage…;
- It is crucial to trust your hairdresser. You can choose the one who usually takes care of you. However, we are talking about a one-time event and if you are not 100% sure that he/she is up to the task, is better to book a rendezvous with a specialist in your selected hairstyle category;
- Browse blogs on latest hairstyle trends and feedbacks on hairstylists;
- Once you have chosen your hairstyle category, make sure you add a detail, a plus which will make your hairstyle unique, identifiable to you;
- Ensure that your budget is not overtaken by the professional you choose for the task; you are not forced to do this yourself, a wedding planner can be a good way to avoid money issues stress, the planner will make the counting.
Since, your humble servant is always delighted to be helpful, get the latest trends right here.
10 trends in bridal hairstyle
- Fuzzy buns and chignons are making their comeback; they are affordable, but classy, chic and cute;
- Light blur bun hairstyle has become a red-carpet bridal hairstyle adopted by many stars, (diamonds, flower match with dress material, crown jewels… can be a good choice of unique detail). You can still select any other accessory to personalize your bun;
- Ballerina bun, simple with guaranteed results;
- Braid: bohemian effect guaranteed. Cute, it is basically simple, but can be made unique using headbands and ideal accessories; great with jewelry all over your wedding dress, you will shine like the star you are;
- Fishtail braids;
- Waterfall braids, as boho bride, classy and chic;
- Straight hairs;
- Natural: fresh, cute and simple;
- Choose a veil if you go for a vintage hairstyle;
- Tiara is also a unique accessory; the material choice (gold, silver, mixed with flowers…) is up to you, but always keep in mind that you are a “set”: dress, shoes, hairstyle…;
You are now equipped and ready to take the next and one of the most important steps in planning your wedding. You know what you want and give in all your best to organize your dreamt wedding. Have fun.