Namibia wedding reception offers a lot of good food and a lot of meat. Guest dance in partners. Prayers, toast and lots of speeches. A wedding reception is most traditional in most societies. It is a party held after your wedding ceremony. For the first time the couple receives society in the form of ,their friends, relatives and family members. Hosts handles everything from the food up to the entertainment.
The wedding reception is the most budgeted event in a wedding. This is most likely one the most stressful planning aside from the ceremony itself. It normally takes 4-5 hours of the attention of the newly weds where in they would talk and entertain their guest for the first time.
Here are 6 aspects to consider in planning for your wedding reception.
6. Traditions in the Wedding Program. After a wedding ceremony then follows a wedding program in the wedding reception. Have someone who can be a host on your program. A party host who knows you and understand you as a couple. Keep each part of the program concise to save time and assure that your guest will not be bored. This is also the right time to thank everyone for their support from the preparations of your wedding to the end part of the event. Everything matters specially if the one you have said and spoken comes from the deepest of your heart.
5. Preparing the Wedding Invitations. Stick on the list of the number of guest you will have. Most of the budget on your wedding will go to the number of guests you have. So, send wedding invitations earlier so that you will know who is coming and who is not.Your wedding invitations are also important for the guest to know who is hosting the show, who is getting married, the time and place of your marriage, the dress standard and how and where to reply if their are questions regarding your invitations.This also ensures the couple that everyone is in the right place and at the right time.
4. Choosing the Wedding Venues. In choosing your wedding venue make sure that your number of guest fits in it. Have a room where your guest will be comfortable, a place where you can have your program and your activities freely. Make sure that your wedding venue has the atmosphere and fits to the motif of your wedding. Remember, that the setting of your wedding is also one of the most important aspect where your wedding memories are built.
3. Your Type of Wedding Decors. Most of the bride says, wedding decorations are very stressful during planning. As women it is our feminine side. It is the bride who would want to pick the motiff, themes and the flowers to be used.If you have planned it well everything will follow perfectly.
2. Wedding Service Contracts. Make sure that everything and everyone involve in your wedding is written in contract. To avoid any problems make receipts on what you bought. Stick to your budget to avoid over spending.
1. Most Importantly, the Wedding Budget. Your wedding budget is one of the biggest factors in determining your wedding decisions, so it is important to set the budget earlier in the planning process. Make a list on your expenses according to priority. If it is possible prepare a very flexible budget. Make sure you know the exact budget, it is not a funny thing to make big plans and cancel it because you can’t afford.Remember that what you want and what you can afford are two different things. Figure out what are the most important elements in your wedding and put your money there. Don’t go over board, it is not a good idea to have a debt during a wedding it only adds to your financial problem.