When a bride and a groom decides to jump into the broom is the significant understanding of a Namibia wedding. Before the ceremony the bride is kidnapped and dress her. After the ceremony the bride is brought into the house where the family of the groom tells her what her responsibilities and bathe her with butterfat of the cow.
Days before the wedding are very stressful for the bride herself. She wants to make everything beautiful and perfect on the day of her wedding even though she had plan ahead there are certain things that normally fails. To minimize this, listed below are things that needs special attention and needs to be prioritized before a wedding.
8. Choosing Wedding Gowns. Like any other clothing on your wedding the one you wear as your wedding dress will be the center of attention as you walk down the aisle. It is very important that you choose the gown you love for this fits your personality,style and taste. Set your mind and your heart on the style that you like for their are millions of wedding gowns for you to try on,and for you to avoid confusion. Remember a simply styled, fitting snugly around the waist and hug into the hips as it gradually flared into an impressive train,is what most designers would advice their clients to wear.But never forget that each bride must have it’s dress according to color, style and ceremonial importance depend on their religion and culture.
7. Inviting Wedding Guests. Creating a guest list is a complete chaos. Making a list on who and the number of people you will invite on your wedding should be done earlier. This will give you the step-by-step rundown on everything you need to consider when you’re figuring out which wedding guests to invite.Sometimes the bride or the groom’s parent’s want to pay for your bill so that they can invite more guest,be firm!this is your occasion and everyone must be involve in the celebration and everyone must be equal. To avoid this give each parent an exact number of guest they can invite. This also avoids the couple from over budgeting. Wedding invitations should be send earlier so that you can adjust on whose not coming and know whose coming on your wedding.
6. The Wedding Planner. He or she must be professional who assists with the design, planning and management of a client’s dream wedding. As a wedding planner you must be a facilitator, mediator, money manager, artisan and constructor of dreams.”He or she should have a very good fashion sense. Should know about color, music and flowers.Must have a good knowledge on religion for a wedding is about each other’s faith and loce for God. It is also important that she must a have good knowledge on customs and traditions which is a part of the wedding ceremony. Hiring one is expensive, but since every couple wishes for an organize and a wonderful wedding they hire committed and talented wedding consultant.
5. The Wedding Venue. Selecting a wedding site or location is also critical to the success of your wedding. This is also one of the most financially challenging aspect in planning a wedding. After managing the budget and your guest list this is also a consideration. The size of the venue should accommodate all your wedding guest,privacy should always be provided for you and your guest,the proper lighting, a great view, the right color that matches your theme. Your wedding venue should always give you the sense of fulfillment and happiness.
4. Timing of the Wedding. Some wedding planners would say a year and a half is enough to plan your wedding. There are so many things to do before and after your wedding having enough time helps you prepare this things properly.This will also give you a stress free wedding. Remember that in planning a wedding time is very essential.
3. An Extra Pair of Wedding Shoes. “Dazzle your groom“, that is what every bride wants in their wedding. A head to toe preparation is needed to fulfill this. Most of the bride wears a sexy, strappy high heels for it is a best match to a stunning wedding gown and makes you look taller. But then, it should be given priority that after the occasion the bride should prepare a comfortable shoes worn after the party.
2. Eating Enough on the Wedding Day. Excitement and nervousness makes you forget to eat on the wedding day. As we all know nourishment is always important not just in your wedding but always.You wouldn’t want to miss and ruin your own wedding just because you fainted for you did not nourish your body on the day of your wedding.
1. The Bride’s Overall Get Up. Stunning and beautiful from head to toe. This is the result of all your hardships in planning your wedding. Your make up is beautiful your hair style fits. A perfect transformation for a perfect wedding.